Canonstown Cottage, Co. Louth
Built during the 1700’s, this cottage has been in the Winters family for generations.
An unfortunate fire caused much destruction to the thatch roof, fortunately the building itself didn’t suffer too much damage and we were able to bring it back to its former glory.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Re-render in lime plaster
- Structural repairs to facade
- Structural repairs to thatch roof
- Eradication of wet rot to timbers to first floor
- IQ therm fully breathable dry lining system to internal face of external walls
- Lime plaster to internal walls
For more information or to get help with your next project, get in touch